“Join us to unleash the power of #data, leverage our cloud platforms and deploy at scale state-of-the-art initiatives! You will be part of a young, dynamic and talented team working on analytics and artificial intelligence with real-life, impactful business applications.” Thomas M.; Watch Operations Director & Data Officer
As Data Scientist within our central Data Science team, you will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, help us make smarter decisions, improve the overall reliability of our algorithms and serve models. Your primary missions will be to apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis and build production level tools and algorithms.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As a data scientist, your role will cover all the steps from collecting and mining data, to experimenting and deploying models to productions. More specifically, you will get to work on:
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Selecting features, building and optimizing machine learning algorithms
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed (ie web scraping, API integration..)
- Participating in Cartier transversal projects (supply chain, e-commerce, CRM, etc.)
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
You have experience as a Data Scientist in consulting, industry or startup environments, and you have an academic background in a related area (Master’s in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science).
You have a scientific mindset: conducting experiments and validating hypotheses are familiar to you.
You are aware of the underlying theory behind Machine Learning and you don’t just apply the latest fancy neural network blindly on data. Knowledge of basic statistics is therefore recommended…
You are proficient in Python and SQL at least. Libraries like Tensorflow/Keras, Pytorch, Scikit-Learn and all other standard libraries are well-known to you.
You have already deployed models to production and are familiar with Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP).
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
In a young and dynamic team focused on personal development (trainings, conferences, certifications, etc.), you will take part of Cartier’s data journey.
You will work with multicultural stakeholders and for a leading Company in the luxury industry.
You will also participate in projects in collaboration with one of the GAFA…
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a first technical call with our Team lead; and if there is a match, you will have a personal meeting with our Watch Operations Director & Data Officer and our HR Business Partner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT CARTIER
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER