· Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
· Managing all finance and accounting operations.
· Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
· Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
· Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
· Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
· Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
· Support month-end and year-end close processes.
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
CPA or CMA certification is highly desired.
This job is for Omanis only.
The candidate should have graduated from university as an accountant and had at least 3 years of work experience as Financial Controller in Food Industry.
يجب أن يكون المرشح قد تخرج من الجامعة كمحاسب ولديه خبرة عمل لا تقل عن 3 سنوات كمراقب مالي في صناعة المواد الغذائية.