Please read the terms before applying !!
We are Hiring only expatriate Arab people for fragrance brand must located in sultanate of Oman, any applicants outside range will be refused.
- Only Arab Expatriate People, preferable Syrians
- Location : Muscat & Sohar Region
- Must have Valid Visa
Job summary :
Working under the leadership of the store manager to ensure that the store serves the determined Loris standards and to ensure that the targeted sales, inventory and stock days are realised.
Responsibilities & Duties :
1. Taking care on the use resources such as the store's used telephone, electricity, air conditioner, water etc. as needed and to prevent unnecessary waste.
2. Ensuring that the products are arranged in accordance with the planogram and they are in compliance with the store concept rules (worn or outdated glass images, lighting, camera and signage replacement or ensuring usability) in a way that the store complied with the Loris standards.
3. Ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the store interior (floor, counter, shelves) and exterior (showcase, door, entrance hall) that welcomes the customer.
4. Notifying the missing products by supporting the Store Manager in order management of the store.
5. Making the store and warehouse ready for counting in planned inventory counts, counting with managers.
6. Acting in accordance with the drawn shift plan by adapting to the opening / closing hours of the store.
7. Informing the store manager when the specified amount is reached by performing the cash transactions in accordance with Loris standards.
8. Acting in accordance with the Loris activity plan prepared on special occasions (Valentine's Day, New Year's Day, etc.), performing the visual layout and product preparations accordingly.
9. Maintaining the Loris service quality and guiding the Store Sales Representatives in this direction by communicating with the customer with a smiling face, providing product information.
10. Meeting and recording customer complaints in line with the determined, informing the Store Manager.
11. Following the actions of the competitors close to the store by being sensitive, planning the necessary actions together with the Store Manager (activity, campaign, discount, etc.) and preparing them for management approval.
12. Behaving in accordance with the training received while serving by participating in the training program in the Loris Store Sales Representative curriculum.
13. Providing a service that complies with the Loris standard Store Sales Representative definition by following the store dress code.
14. Filing, tracking documents and maintaining the store archiving system in a healthy way.
- High School Diploma or equivalent & Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Excellent Customer Service
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is a must & ERP is a Plus
- Age : less than 30 years
- Fluency in Arabic & English is a plus
- Two Years Experience in related field specially in Perfume selling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills