WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN THE FASTEST GROWING SUPERMARKET CHAIN IN SAUDI ARABIA ?
The fastest- growing supermarkets chains in middle east is looking for a Bakery Manager. Our client is a company that promotes multicultural environment and has the challenge to grow with professionals from different countries, pushing towards a common vision: service and quality to their customers!
In addition to this passion for service, there are more than seventy supermarkets, double the offer during the next three years!
A Bakery Manager is responsible for supervising the baking staff and ensure that all bakery operations run smoothly. Takes baking supply inventories, solve bakery customer complaints, and address poor baker staff performance.
To be successful as a Bakery Manager, you should demonstrate excellent management and problem-solving skills. An outstanding Bakery Manager should be able to achieve exceptional customer service and enforce staff compliance with food health and safety regulations
Name of the position: Bakery Manager
Reports to: Fresh Food Senior Manager
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Bakery Manager, you will:
- Ensure that the bakery is stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure that baking tools, utensils, and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by your team.
- Develop and implement advertising and marketing strategies to attract new customers.
- Create suitable work schedules for staff members.
- Appraise staff performance and carry out the necessary disciplinary measures to address deficient performance.
- Train staff to produce high-quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures.
- Strategical arrange bakery items in display cases to encourage customer purchases.
- Inspect bakery items to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal are met.
- Good financial knowledge to read and action the P&L for the department
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner.
WHAT IS OUR CLIENT LOOKING FOR?
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience managing a bakery.
- A food handler's certification.
- Sound knowledge of different baking techniques.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate degree in culinary arts or baking and pastry arts.
- Experience in the supermarket industry, pastry, and/or bread sectors
Rewards & Benefits Overview
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
Salary - Commensurate With Experience And Individual Qualifications.
Housing: housing allowance
Healthcare: Access to healthcare is an important part of working as an expatriate for our client.
LHR Global will be with you in every step of your process to get your ideal Job Offer.