Urgent requirement for Senior Accountant in accounting firm based in Oman.
- Ensure accounting transactions are completed as per IFRS standards.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing the current accounting process.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information;
- Preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Plan, assign, and review staff's work.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Analyze financial information and summaries financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.