Senior Accountants and Accounts Manager
عمان - مسقط
|المكان||عمان - مسقط|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||5 Years and above|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor Degree|
Urgent requirement for Senior Accountants and Accounts Manager in accounting firm based in Oman.
Key Responsibilities of Accounts Manager
- Ensure accounting transactions are completed as per IFRS.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing the current accounting process.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Plan, assign, and review staff's work.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Analyze financial information and summaries financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Accountants:
- Handling accounts up to finalization as per IFRS
- Preparation and monitoring funds flow, Bank reconciliations and cash flow statement.
- Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, Ppt, ERP, etc... to at data for accounting and reporting purposes.
- Accounts processing and bookkeeping
- Compilation of annual financial reports
- Income tax computation and filing
- Coordination and liaison with clients.