Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage Cost.
2. Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
3. Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
4. Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
5. Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
6. Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
7. Check and verify any other special discounts.
8. Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
9. Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts.
10. Check and verify all Package meals if any.
11. Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
12. Check and verify for any lost postings.
13. Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
14. Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
15. Check the restaurant and bar checks on daily.
16. Check the complimentary and confirm that all are approved.
17. Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
18. Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented in all branches and provide suggestions for improvements.
19. Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report in the pos system.
20. Responsible for ing the articles and Recipes in Material Control.
21. Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
22. Responsible for monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
23. Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
24. Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
25. Prepare monthly staff meal cost report.
26. Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
27. Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
28. Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department .
29. Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe.
30. Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
31. Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorised persons.
32. Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
33. Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
34. Liaise with different suppliers to negotiate prices.
35. Any other tasks as and when required by the management.