عمان - الباطنة
|تاريخ النشر||٢٦ يناير ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||عمان - الباطنة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الشركة||Sorouh Al-Enjaz Trading|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||5-10 Yaers|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor's Degree|
- Greets customers in a friendly and courteous way in order to ensure they feel welcome and to contribute to a positive overall experience.
- Leads by example, helps and motivates the team to achieve the set goals and targets by always acknowledging good work.
- Implements and understands hygiene and cleanliness procedures and policies and overviews the preparation and presentation of high quality food items by strictly following the standards, and preparation techniques.
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls the day to day unit's operations.
- Determines the type of services to be offered and implements operational procedures.
- Controls inventory, monitors revenues and modifies procedures and prices.
- Resolves customer complaints and ensures health and safety regulations are followed at all times.
- Negotiates arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Recruits, trains staff and develops their potential by creating promotion opportunities and meeting their objectives.
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management.
- 8-10 years of experience in F&B operations, out of which minimum 3-4 in a managerial role.
- Strong people and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking, planning and organizing skills.
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a major plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Point-of-Sale Systems.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Leading and supervising.
- Working with people.
- Relating and networking.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Formulating strategies and concepts.
- Planning and organizing.
- Delivering results and meeting customers' expectations.
- Coping with pressure and setbacks.
Job Type: Full-time
Other: Arab Nationality (Shami)