Magento Site Administrator
Oman - muscat
|Location||Oman - muscat|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Experience||3 years|
- We are seeking an experienced Magento Site Administrator for Muscat, Oman.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a site administrator on Magento eCommerce websites. Magento 2 experience is preferred.
- Responsibilities will include making content updates, handling data imports, and troubleshooting issues. Magento 2 Solutions Specialist Certification is preferred; if not yet earned, employee will be given the tools and opportunity to pursue the certification.
- The Magento Website Administrator will configure settings for new sites and handle tasks for retainer clients needing ongoing, iterative changes to their websites. This requires working directly with clients and our programming team, organising and assigning tasks to other team members and tracking business and client goals/tasks pertaining to each site. Training will be provided by our knowledgeable, helpful on-site team.
- Employee will ultimately handle all Magento Site Administrator duties:
- Maintain integrity of product catalog and make updates
- Manage product types, categories, names, SKUs, attributes, pricing (regular, tier, special, or group pricing), photos, descriptions, inventory
- Manage product attributes
- Format csv data for import
- Review search terms and clean up if necessary
- Handle CMS/content updates
- Monitor order status, returns, shipping notices etc.
- Configure sites – location, contact , store Information, email addresses, sales emails, etc.
- Handle basic payment configuration and tax configuration
- Set up shipping origin and basic shipping methods
- Set up catalog and cart price rules
- Manage user access and IP whitelisting
- Manage image uploads, understand image requirements
- Handle custom modules and extensions as needed
- Test site functions
- Prior experience working with Magento websites; complex B2B sites a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail