We are looking for a smart General Administrator to carry out the operations of our new office in Oman. The ideal candidate must have experience in office, HR, and PR-related admin works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Coordinate with HR & PR department to manage functions and issues related to employee visa and documentation.
- Supervise branch and office staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports to the head office and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Assist recruiters, talent acquisition teams, and other HR staff with activities, such as scheduling job interviews and onboarding new recruits
- Be the first point of contact with external partners, such as insurance vendors, to ensure legal compliance.
- Answer any employee queries about people or HR-related issues, and help them resolve them internally, if possible.
- Arrange any travel accommodations and take care of expense forms by communicating between departments.
- Help the payroll department by providing them with up-to-date information on all employees, including sick leaves, leaves of absence, overtime hours, work schedules, and more.
- Assist the HR manager in managing and administrating the HR budget