Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Review curriculum needs and executes plans for improvement, and provide tutoring and additional support.
- Grading quizzes and examinations in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress. Track and record student progress and keep records up to date.
- Reporting any progress issues to the Head of the department and regularly communicate with parents and legal guardians regarding the child’s performance.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff as required.
- Attending school events.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
Required for the following grades:
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
- 5, 6, 7, and 8
- 9, 10, 11 and 12