- An accountant at a family owned real estate management company is need.
The following would be some of the key responsibilities:
- Prepare all financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement)
- Prepare monthly management reports (including rent income, expenditure, vacancies, receivables and liabilities...etc)
- Keep track of all payments and receipts (including cheques)
- Deposit cheques at the bank and maintain the banking relation
- Manage the tenant's check-in and check-out process
- Other work as needed by the organization, relating to financial management