Physiotherapist - Oman
عمان - مسقط
|تاريخ النشر||٢٩ يناير ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||عمان - مسقط|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||3 yrs|
|المؤهل التعليمي||BSc in Nursing|
- The staff nurse is for the responsible for providing nurse caring services in accordance with established standards of practice and objectives in order to ensure that the KKT Medical Team has the diagnostic data necessary to diagnose, treat and manage diseases of the spine.
- Adheres to nursing guidelines; assures quality of care; establishes a compassionate environment; resolves patient needs; maintains safe and clean working environment
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes vital signs of the patients (BP, HR, Weight, and Height) and informs the doctor about abnormal readings.
- Performs routine nursing care as demand by the needs of the patient.
- Prepares patient file for the new patients and existing patients.
- Prepares and keeps the treatment rooms and consultation rooms ready at all times.
- Informs the doctor as soon as patient is ready for initial visit, reassessment and for treatment. Ushers patient to the room.
- Prepares KKT machine and sees to it that patient treatment data is ready before the treatment.
- Assists the doctors during treatment (positioning patient, and applying ultrasonic gel).
- Carries out doctor's order such as giving intramuscular injections and giving x-ray request to the technician. Ushers the patient to X-ray Room.
- Coordinates with patient management advocate about lifestyle modification instructions after initial treatment and exercises as specified by the doctors.
- Coordinates with the receptionist about the appointments (ROF and succeeding visits for reassessment and treatment) , laboratory and radiology (MRI,CT Scan, Doppler Studied and nerve conduction studies) investigation as requested by the attending physicians
- Secures proper documentation for each patient.
- Updates patient information in the logbook regularly.
- Checks the availability of medical supplies.
Skills and Abilities
- Should be in command of nursing procedures and must have knowledge of diseases, drugs and nursing management of assigned patients.
- Service Excellence and Team Player.
- Sound knowledge of nursing systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of nursing standards and manuals.
- Able to understand medical processes and procedures and prescriptions.
- IT knowledge and roster adherence
- Amenable, cordial and has positive attitude.
- High degree of tolerance and caring.
- Good Communications and Inter-personnel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good English and Arabic (both written and oral) desirable
Education and Experience
- BSc in Nursing
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience as a general nurse