- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
- Must have or be capable of developing strong technical knowledge of Chesterton products.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at management and hourly maintenance levels.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process flow.
- Ability to work under pressure and rapidly changing priorities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in the industrial sales and/or management
- BA, BS, mechanical engineering degree preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Leadership skills.
- Technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Computer skills.
- Must hold a valid driver s license.
- Extensive land and air travel may be required.
- May be required from time to time to take and successfully complete customer-directed drug and/or alcohol testing.