Employee Duties & Responsibilities
- Tends machine that winds seals layers of paper tape around the form to make cores for transformer coils.
- Mounts rolls of glued paper tape in core machine holders.
- Fills glue moistener reservoir.
- Turns setscrew adjusts machine at a specified angle for spiral winding.
- Mounts core form on the chuck of the machine wraps the end of the tape around the form.
- Starts machine that spirally winds and seals layers of paper tape around form cuts tape when the required length is reached.
- Removes completed cores from machine to stock bins.