We are looking for an Executive Operations Supervisor for our Oman location with the following roles and responsibilities.
- Plan, determine optimal utilization of manufacturing workers and equipment to meet manufacturing goals.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with the workgroup and recruit, manage and develop factory workers
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Determine if new manufacturing machines, methods are needed.
- Ensure that manufacturing stays on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinate manufacturing with Sales, Marketing, Procurement, and other departments, as well as with vendors and shippers.
- Help ensure that customer, statutory, standards, and internal requirements are met or exceeded.
- Analyze manufacturing data and identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement; identify and utilize methods of making the manufacturing process more efficient and effective (reducing waste, increasing efficiency).
- Write manufacturing reports and present them to top management.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in the tissue manufacturing industry or related field.