Al Murazza Medical Complex requires a Senior Business Development Manager who will be responsible to actively develop and manage the business of the company and all its related activities to achieve corporate goals and targets and maximize short-term and long-term revenue streams fostering growth, quality, and excellent customer relations. He will define business strategies and priority segments, provide guidelines for business development and marketing plans, structure the various business units, lead implementation efforts, and setup effective measures to ensure and sustain achievements.
In his capacity, he will be solely responsible for the profit & loss of the company entailing every aspect of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and communicate a vision for the future of the business.
- Establish a culture and work environment that promotes and inspires an active, continuous improvement philosophy in regard to products and services.
- Direct & solely responsible for the development of action plans and budgets that drive and support all and any efforts that meet the visionary goal.
- Ensure that all company employees, suppliers, and customers, new or prospective, are continually aware of the commitment to excellence of quality and service and of the specific role each is expected to play in meeting the stated goals.
- Develop internal business practices that sustain freedom of expression for individuals in an atmosphere of open, risk-free communication.
- Define measurable goals that develop and enhance processes, systems, and practices and provide the means and resources needed to accomplish the goals.
- Promote and publish the company and its activities by means of building and sustaining relationships with customers, suppliers, and organizations important to the company and its potential for profitable growth.
- Monitor marketplace trends and changes so that the company may remain able to respond to any challenge that may be presented.
- Prepare estimates and quotations that exceed customer expectations and as such serve to support the desired image of excellence of service.
- Set targets for annual growth and prepare sales activity plans accordingly geared towards profitable & sustained growth.
- Maintain the competitive position of the business and balance it with equitable distribution of resources.
- Analyze the different market sectors and trends within the pharmaceuticals and medical supply business segment, determine their impact on the business, design and execute the most appropriate market approach strategy.
- Maximize on market opportunities, creative value proposition, and adapt innovative market entry.
- Secure all essential relationships with Alliances and strategic partners for long-term growth.
- Foster an achievement-oriented culture based on continuous learning principles where employees are motivated and rewarded for both individual and team contributions.
- Manage the business for profitable growth and implement recognized business planning methodologies, annual budgets, and performance reporting based on key performance indicators to ensure a profitable ROI.
- Establish quality assurance and customer satisfaction standards/benchmarks and achieve compliance thereof.
- Oversee adherence to the quality system that ensures product and service quality.
- Measure the quality process by monitoring customer service, product rejections and returns. Measure internally via the use of statistical methods and benchmarking.
- Support the quality policy and system by providing the necessary resources via an operating budget