Infrastructure/ Structural Project Manager
عمان - مسقط
|تاريخ النشر||١ مارس ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||عمان - مسقط|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||+10 years of experience in Engineering Services.|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor’s degree|
- F&M MIDDLE EAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY, a subsidiary of F&M INGEGNERIA; the global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, has an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure/ StructuralProject Manager to be part of our multidisciplinary engineering team in Muscat. You will be required to work autonomously or with a team to ensure the timely and cost-efficient completion of construction projects.
- Job : Infrastructure/ Structural Project Manager
- Job Location: Oman
- Education : A Bachelor's degree in infrastructure or structural engineering.
- Experience : +10 years of experience in Engineering Services.
- Ability to speak and write English & Italian fluently.
- A previous experience in GCC region
- The primary function of this is to drive and co-ordinate the effective delivery of structural engineering projects that meet the required outcomes for clients and key stakeholders, ensuring timely completion and within budget.
- The said coordination will be with the company other divisions under the of Design (Arch, ID, MEP, Fire, Roads, QS, etc..).
- Duties And Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility is to co-ordinate the efficient and effective delivery of project services for the Civil Engineering Unit, including (but not limited to):
- Preparation of concise design briefs to the Design Co-Ordinator for design preparation including budget allowances for works required.
- Determine and manage project priorities to ensure effective application of resources to achieve project outcomes, delivery benchmarks, project budget targets and company revenue/profit objectives for projects, liaising with the Manager - Civil Engineering and other Project Managers in relation to resource allocation & sharing.
- Regularly review the productivity, effectiveness, quality and profitability of projects, including project follow-up to monitor project deliverables and client satisfaction levels.
- Ensure that all projects are ran in accordance with F&M Management Procedures including project initiation, fee proposals and acceptance, project administration, document control, invoicing and project reviews and assessments.
- Build, maintain and continue to develop appropriate professional relationships and networks within the industry to ensure F&M retains a high level of respect and regard.
- Review and make recommendations in relation to equipment and resource requirements, to effectively and efficiently deliver projects.
- Ensure a safe working environment is provided for all team members.
- Ensure F&M's professional standards are maintained and company objectives in relation to budget targets, service quality and company reputation.
- Manage all communication with clients for various multiple projects and provide engineering and technical support to clients.
- Supervise efficient working of all engineering staff evaluate all work and provide required training to manage all projects efficiently.
- Evaluate and coordinate with various departments; Architectecture, ID, MEP, Fire, Landscape, QS, etc... and prepare required technical reports for all engineering activities and make presentations at various meetings.
- Review/supervise all civil engineering drawings and assist to make all design calculations.
- Review and coordinate all structural and civil engineering such as enabling work, cut & fill plan, flooding study, civil engineering proposals, roads landscape, etc...
- Coordinate with Architecture and MEP departments.
- Analyze all development and implement of firm policies and procedures for various projects efficiently.
- Conduct periodic site visits to monitor construction and recommend the release of construction funds.
- Liaise with resident engineers of F&M various sites and report to Head Office and CEO.
- Coordinate with F&M various offices worldwide.
- As a condition of employment, all F&M Middle East staffers are expected to complete a mandatory Probationary Period of 3 months and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
- Best Regards