Paint Quality Control, Paint chemist, R&D Chemist – Paints
عمان - البريمي
|تاريخ النشر||١٣ أكتوبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||عمان - البريمي|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الشركة||Arabic Paint Factory|
|المرتب||400 OMR -500 OMR|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min 5-6|
- To develop range of Products through lab testing for various application and enhance the product range as per the guidelines of the management and standards. Responsibilities:
- Formulate coatings based on Epoxies (Solvent & Solvent Free), Polyurethane, Inorganic Zinc Silicates , Glassflake epoxies and other innovative coatings.
- conduct extensive chemical, mechanical and corrosion testing of new developed products to understand its design structure property relations and performance properties
- Evaluate application control parameters of the development products using all application equipment.
- Provide Production support for Developed products through scale-ups, trial runs and commercialization.
- Work in Products development, Formula modification, Formula efficiency..ect.
- Check incoming new or existing raw-materials.
- Prepare Test solutions for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- Adhere to safety standards during laboratory testing, such as wearing protective clothing and taking additional procuration as needed.
- Ensure proper documentation of every project phases such as research, testing & accurately record all variable such as chemical type, quantity, compound components, chemical temperature & test duration for future records.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry / Paint Technology / Polymer science / Paint Lab chemist (Formulators) or related study.
- Minimum 5-6 Yrs experience in development of all type of Paint.
- Experience on Paint industry / Paint R&D
- Good Knowledge of International paint, Formulation chemistry & test materials.
- Excellent command of Written & Spoken English.
- Valid passport for travelling purpose.
- Able to travel within 30-45 days