This role will see you assist new and existing customers throughout their sales journey by introducing, demonstrating, and promoting all current and new OpenSooq products.
You will contact potential and existing clients via phone and face-to-face meetings and convert these leads into sales opportunities. You are also expected to perform the following:
- Promote and maintain a high-quality, professional, service-oriented company image among customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Promote cross and upselling activities with our existing customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to car dealerships and professional sellers through cold calling and door-to-door meetings.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Manage accounts and report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through training & feedback.