Supply Chain Coordinator
عمان - مسقط
|المكان||عمان - مسقط|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelors Degree|
- To help sales representatives improve their productivity by providing a variety of support services specifically related to sales order confirmation.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- • Initiate contact with vendors to check for availability, supply, shipments and all other related activities.
- • Respond to the vendors about purchase order changes or cancellations.
- • Effective follow up on the progress of PO’s with applicable vendors to obtain confirmation of deliveries
- • Investigate discrepancies with vendors and other customer satisfaction issues to assist Sales team in finding solution.
- • Responsible for proper and effective business correspondence.
- Ensuing accuracy of the customers LPO’s and if needed, contact the concerned sales person to sort out the discrepancies.
- Preparing sales order confirmation in line with the checklist.
- Ensuring all FOC sales orders must have Sales Supervisor/Division Managers approvals
- Maintaining on day to day basis a sales log for LWF order received and updating the NetSuite when LPO is received.
- Provides support and assistance to fellow team members/departments, as and when needed to meet company/department goals.
- Responsible for effectively presenting information and respond to questions from colleagues.
- To help sales representatives improve their productivity by providing a variety of support services
- Responsible for proper and effective business correspondence.
- Identify problems and address it to the team leader.
- Coordinate all pre purchase order activities from the time the ORF is needed until PO Issuance.
- Ensuring PO are issued immediately for all non-stock items for created sales orders.
- Prepare and review vendors order confirmation for accuracy & ensuring PO conditions are met.
- Report the current status on all Pending/ critical PO’s.
- Responsible for effectively presenting information and respond to questions from colleagues