عمان - مسقط
|تاريخ النشر||١٩ يونيو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||عمان - مسقط|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الشركة||Al Darwish for educational investments|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||more 3 years|
The Kindergarten is a unique blend of the Omani Bilingual Curriculum, and the National Curriculum of England (EYFS). The primary task of the kindergarten is to provide quality education, as well as support and develop the education system of Oman.
For the second academic year 2019-2020, the Kindergarten Grades KG1 and KG2 (ages 3-5).
We are looking for qualified, and dedicated Kindergarten Manager and teachers( two/ three persons). Hold a Bachler's Degree and above in Education, possess a minimum of 2 years teaching experience, and have knowledge on the UK education system. If you are not a native English speaker you will need to have solid working proficiency in English (IELTS Score of 7 or equivalent is a requirement).
You could join our team if you
- have a passion for education and teaching
- are highly qualified, have knowledge and experience in the Finnish education system
- can facilitate age-appropriate active learning
- are able to work under pressure
- can emphasise upon pedagogical play
- can act as a mentor for qualified local teachers
- can work as part of team both inside and outside the classroom
What is expected from our teachers?
- Planning and implementing teaching according to the school curriculum and pedagogical approach.
- Continuous student assessment, follow-up and recording of student development.
- Running after-school activities.
- Student supervision.
- Contribution to the school development.
- Organising and participating in kindergarten and community events.
- Weekly home/kindergarten communication with parents.
- Substitution cover of other teachers if needed.
- Any other duties allocated by the kindergarten admin