sales manager for custom clearance
|تاريخ النشر||٢٦ مايو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||عمان - مسقط|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||minimum 5|
Responsible for securing new customers in transportation, customs clearance, 3PL Logistics, Contract & project logistics across different sectors and industry.
• To develop PRE-SALES strategy and business development plan for the country/cluster, specific Contract Logistics Market.
• To develop strong opportunity pipeline for Contract Logistics / transportation sales opportunities.
• To Identify contacts of potential and target customers; align with strategy (industry, products, and geographies), build strong business relationships on local level.
• To Work on RFI/RFQ/RFP written responses. - Articulate the customer demand and specific request within the project to ensure the right internal understanding for the solution design.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• To maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with commercials as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product.
• Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts.
• Responsibility of managing the P & L.
• Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management
• Minimum 3-5 years Local (OMAN) Sales experience in Logistics / Projects / Transportation. • Must be having OMAN driving license. • Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious • Excellent communication skill