عمان - مسقط
|المكان||عمان - مسقط|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||5+ years industry experience, working with structural design and/or MEP industry|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural focus.|
f&m middle east engineering consultancy l.l.c is actively seeking a qualified Structural Engineer for our office in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. This requires a team player with a “can do”, results focused attitude; excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to include basic technical writing; as well as strong attention to detail. Successful candidates must be organized, resourceful, proactive, customer-focused, and able to multi-task. This position requires the ability to fulfill the requirements of the structural field.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare project briefs and verify that design meets code requirements.
- Analyze and design structures using computer software, spreadsheets and hand calculations.
- Coordinate design and schedule with other disciplines such as architectural, electrical, mechanical, clerical and equipment suppliers.
- Document design decisions, meetings, and instructions from clients while maintaining good client relations.
- Other duties assigned by the employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural focus.
- Master’s in Structural Engineering.
- 5+ years industry experience, working with structural design and/or MEP industry
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans and drawings
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings and structures
- Skill in the use of Microsoft programs and FEM software.
- Ability to clearly communicate in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups
- Must be able to follow work processes, maintain close attention to detail, and meet schedules under strict deadlines.